ANNUAL CHIPS CONSUMPTION
ANNUAL CHIP CONSUMPTION
TOTAL SALE OF BIOMASS
TOTAL CO2 AVOIDED
Alcolea Biomass Center - Alcolea (Córdoba)
Alcolea Biomass Center runs a logistics centre for producing, storing and treating solid biofuels, shavings, pellets and chips, all made from natural wood obtained under the most stringent traceability and environmental sustainability controls. Production capacity currently stands at over 20,000 TM of leading-quality wood pellets per year, 70,000 TM of chips, and 10,000 TM of shavings.
Being extremely demanding with ourselves has led to us being awarded the following certificates:
· Quality Management according to Standard ISO 9001:2015 on"Forestry and the production and distribution of primary biomass".
· Environmental Management according to Standard ISO 14001:2015 on"Forestry and the production and distribution of primary biomass".
· Occupational Health and Safety Management in accordance with Standard OHSAS 18001:2015 on "Forestry and the production and distribution of primary biomass".
· Greenhouse Gas Control according to Standard ISO 14001-1:2006.
· Chain of Custody of Forest-based Products according to Standard PEFC ST 2002:2013.
· Production and marketing of bagged and bulk ENplus A1 pellets according to ENplus Manual V3.0.
· roduction and marketing of A1 bulk woodchips according to the Manual for Solid Biofuels V12.
· Production and marketing of DINplus pellets in accordance with Standard ISO 17225-2:2014-09.